Blending medical and optical eyecare for those of all ages with a spirit of compassion and service excellence, Family Eyecare Center and Spex Eyewear offers state of the art technology and products along with caring doctors and staff to meet the personal needs of each patient.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
1) Comprehensive eye examinations for children
2) Comprehensive eye examinations for adults
3) Specialist in contact lens fitting and evaluation
4) Medical eye care including the diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, diabetic eye disease, dry eye, macular degeneration, cataracts, red eyes, foreign body removal, and many other eye conditions.
5) Co-management with surgeons for patients undergoing cataract surgery, Lasik, eyelid surgery, retinal surgery, and other conditions.
6) 24-hour emergency eye care. Call 308-390-6113 if after hours emergency arises.
Unique Features of Our Office:
Paperless Office: This reduces your wait times and increases efficiency.
Electronic Health Record (EHR) – efficient accurate care that can be easily transferred to your Personal Heath Record (PHR) or other providers allowing instantaneous access.
eClaims - Insurance claims are processed immediately upon your departure. Timely filing of claims with correct coding streamlines your visit and lowers costs.
Physician Quality Reporting Initiative (PQRI) – Our doctors participate in the Physician Quality Reporting Initiative reporting cost and quality measures to reporting entities that measure our care in a transparent manner for patients review.
eNotifications – You will receive automated appointment reminders for your visit. If you have ordered eyewear you will receive automated notification immediately when it is ready.
ePrescriptions – Electronic transmission of your prescriptions to the pharmacy of your choice providing automatic verification of drug interactions, allergies and insurance formularies. Best of all…no waiting at the pharmacy for Rx pick up.